The Department of English for the Purpose of International Communication (EPIC)
The main goals of the Department of English for the Purpose of International Communication are:
- The course in all levels comply with CEFR guidelines.
- To equip students with skills that enable them to critically read, understand and analyze various texts written in English at various levels.
- To provide a meaningful and authentic learning experience which allows the development of oral skills and vocabulary.
- To equip students with the necessary skills to fluently engage in social and academic conversations.
- Our courses include various levels of proficiency. Most courses are F2F, and some are online. Materials include various topics from every-day-life to more academic sources. Assessment is done via examinations, oral and written presentations as well as project completion. Students are obliged to complete the final level entitled ‘Advanced 2’ in order to get their B.Ed. diploma.